Buongiorno, dopo alcuni mesi in cui non ho utilizzato personalmente il pc, lo ritrovo lento, ho eseguito alcuni programmi antivirus e spy, adesso, vorrei la vostra supervisione, per capire con hijackthis, cosa devo fixare.
Ho fatto le scansioni si spyboot, che ho sempre aggiornato, di AVG, CCleaner, Killsgrunt...ma non cambia nulla è lentissimo, sia in internet che senza la connessione, inoltre ricevo e-mail di spam, cosa che prima non accadeva.
Spero che possiate darmi una mano, la scansione non l'ho fatta in modalità provvisoria, spero vada bene comunque.
Grazie in anticipo!
R - Registry, StartPage/SearchPage changes
R0 - Changed registry value
R1 - Created registry value
R2 - Created registry key
R3 - Created extra registry value where only one should be
F - IniFiles, autoloading entries
F0 - Changed inifile value
F1 - Created inifile value
F2 - Changed inifile value, mapped to Registry
F3 - Created inifile value, mapped to Registry
N - Netscape/Mozilla StartPage/SearchPage changes
N1 - Change in prefs.js of Netscape 4.x
N2 - Change in prefs.js of Netscape 6
N3 - Change in prefs.js of Netscape 7
N4 - Change in prefs.js of Mozilla
O - Other, several sections which represent:
O1 - Hijack of auto.search.msn.com with Hosts file
O2 - Enumeration of existing MSIE BHO's
O3 - Enumeration of existing MSIE toolbars
O4 - Enumeration of suspicious autoloading Registry entries
O5 - Blocking of loading Internet Options in Control Panel
O6 - Disabling of 'Internet Options' Main tab with Policies
O7 - Disabling of Regedit with Policies
O8 - Extra MSIE context menu items
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitems and buttons
O10 - Breaking of Internet access by New.Net or WebHancer
O11 - Extra options in MSIE 'Advanced' settings tab
O12 - MSIE plugins for file extensions or MIME types
O13 - Hijack of default URL prefixes
O14 - Changing of IERESET.INF
O15 - Trusted Zone Autoadd
O16 - Download Program Files item
O17 - Domain hijack
O18 - Enumeration of existing protocols and filters
O19 - User stylesheet hijack
O20 - AppInit_DLLs autorun Registry value, Winlogon Notify Registry keys
O21 - ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad (SSODL) autorun Registry key
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler autorun Registry key
O23 - Enumeration of NT Services
* /autolog - Automatically scan the system, save a logfile and open it
* /ihatewhitelists - ignore all internal whitelists
* /uninstall - remove all HijackThis Registry entries, backups and quit
* Version history *
* Added Winlogon Notify keys to O20 listing
* Fixed crashing bug on certain Win2000 and WinXP systems at O23 listing
* Fixed lots and lots of 'unexpected error' bugs
* Fixed lots of inproper functioning bugs (i.e. stuff that didn't work)
* Added 'Delete NT Service' function in Misc Tools section
* Added ProtocolDefaults to O15 listing
* Fixed MD5 hashing not working
* Fixed 'ISTSVC' autorun entries with garbage data not being fixed
* Fixed HijackThis uninstall entry not being updated/created on new versions
* Added Uninstall Manager in Misc Tools to manage 'Add/Remove Software' list
* Added option to scan the system at startup, then show results or quit if nothing found
* Added O23 (NT Services) in light of newer trojans
* Integrated ADS Spy into Misc Tools section
* Added 'Action taken' to info in 'More info on this item'
* Definitive support for Japanese/Chinese/Korean systems
* Added O20 (AppInit_DLLs) in light of newer trojans
* Added O21 (ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad, SSODL) in light of newer trojans
* Added O22 (SharedTaskScheduler) in light of newer trojans
* Backups of fixed items are now saved in separate folder
* HijackThis now checks if it was started from a temp folder
* Added a small process manager (Misc Tools section)
* Lots of bugfixes and small enhancements! Among others:
* Fix for Japanese IE toolbars
* Fix for searchwww.com fake CLSID trick in IE toolbars and BHO's
* Attributes on Hosts file will now be restored when scanning/fixing/restoring it.
* Added several files to the LSP whitelist
* Fixed some issues with incorrectly re-encrypting data, making R0/R1 go undetected until a restart
* All sites in the Trusted Zone are now shown, with the exception of those on the nonstandard but safe domain list
* Added a new regval to check for from Whazit hijack (Start Page_bak).
* Excluded IE logo change tweak from toolbar detection (BrandBitmap and SmBrandBitmap).
* New in logfile: Running processes at time of scan.
* Checkmarks for running StartupList with /full and /complete in HijackThis UI.
* New O19 method to check for Datanotary hijack of user stylesheet.
* Google.com IP added to whitelist for Hosts file check.
* Fixed a bug in the Check for Updates function that could cause corrupt downloads on certain systems.
* Fixed a bug in enumeration of toolbars (Lop toolbars are now listed!).
* Added imon.dll, drwhook.dll and wspirda.dll to LSP safelist.
* Fixed a bug where DPF could not be deleted.
* Fixed a stupid bug in enumeration of autostarting shortcuts.
* Fixed info on Netscape 6/7 and Mozilla saying '%shitbrowser%' (oops).
* Fixed bug where logfile would not auto-open on systems that don't have .log filetype registered.
* Added support for backing up F0 and F1 items (d'oh!).
* Added mclsp.dll (McAfee), WPS.DLL (Sygate Firewall), zklspr.dll (Zero Knowledge) and mxavlsp.dll (OnTrack) to LSP safelist.
* Fixed a bug in LSP routine for Win95.
* Made taborder nicer.
* Fixed a bug in backup/restore of IE plugins.
* Added UltimateSearch hijack in O17 method (I think).
* Fixed a bug with detecting/removing BHO's disabled by BHODemon.
* Also fixed a bug in StartupList (now version 1.52.1).
* Fixed two stupid bugs in backup restore function.
* Added DiamondCS file to LSP files safelist.
* Added a few more items to the protocol safelist.
* Log is now opened immediately after saving.
* Removed rd.yahoo.com from NSBSD list (spammers are starting to use this, no doubt spyware authors will follow).
* Updated integrated StartupList to v1.52.
* In light of SpywareNuker/BPS Spyware Remover, any strings relevant to reverse-engineers are now encrypted.
* Rudimentary proxy support for the Check for Updates function.
* Added rd.yahoo.com to the Nonstandard But Safe Domains list.
* Added 8 new protocols to the protocol check safelist, as well as showing the file that handles the protocol in the log (O18).
* Added listing of programs/links in Startup folders (O4).
* Fixed 'Check for Update' not detecting new versions.
* Added check for Lop.com 'Domain' hijack (O17).
* Bugfix in URLSearchHook (R3) fix.
* Improved O1 (Hosts file) check.
* Rewrote code to delete BHO's, fixing a really nasty bug with orphaned BHO keys.
* Added AutoConfigURL and proxyserver checks (R1).
* IE Extensions (Button/Tools menuitem) in HKEY_CURRENT_USER are now also detected.
* Added check for extra protocols (O18).
* Added 'ignore non-standard but safe domains' option.
* Improved Winsock LSP hijackers detection.
* Integrated StartupList updated to v1.4.
* Fixed a few bugs.
* Adds detecting of free.aol.com in Trusted Zone.
* Adds checking of URLSearchHooks key, which should have only one value.
* Adds listing/deleting of Download Program Files.
* Integrated StartupList into the new 'Misc Tools' section of the Config screen!
* Improves detecting of O6.
* Some internal changes/improvements.
* Adds backup function! Yay!
* Added check for default URL prefix
* Added check for changing of IERESET.INF
* Added check for changing of Netscape/Mozilla homepage and default search engine.
* Fixes Runtime Error when Hosts file is empty.
* Added enumerating of MSIE plugins
* Added check for extra options in 'Advanced' tab of 'Internet Options'.
* Adds 'Uninstall & Exit' and 'Check for update online' functions.
* Expands enumeration of autoloading Registry entries (now also scans for .vbs, .js, .dll, rundll32 and service)
* Adds repairing of broken Internet access (aka Winsock or LSP fix) by New.Net/WebHancer
* A few bugfixes/enhancements
* Adds detecting of extra MSIE context menu items
* Added detecting of extra 'Tools' menu items and extra buttons
* Added 'Confirm deleting/ignoring items' checkbox
* Adds 'Ignorelist' and 'Info' functions
* Supports BHO's, some default URL changes