dovrebbe...ma onestamente non ricordo..
sai la vecchiaia...
a si.. trovato
Note If you want to create a partition where one or more partitions already exist, you must first delete the existing partition or partitions, and then create the new partition. You can press D to delete an existing partition, and then press L (or press ENTER, and then press L if it is the System partition) to confirm that you want to delete the partition. Repeat this step for each existing partition that you want to include in the new partition. When all the partitions are deleted, select the remaining non-partitioned space, and then press C to create the new partition.
• To create the partition with the maximum size, press ENTER. To specify the partition size, type the size in megabytes (MB) for the new partition, and then press ENTER.
• If you want to create additional partitions, repeat steps g. and h.
• To format the partition and install Windows XP, go to step 2.
If you do not want to install Windows XP, press F3 two times to exit the Windows Setup program, and then do not follow the remaining steps in this article.
To format the partition without installing Windows XP, use a different utility.
Step 2: Format the hard disk and install Windows XP
• Use the ARROW keys to select the partition where you want to install Windows XP, and then press ENTER.
• Select the format option that you want to use to format the partition. You can select from the following options: ◦Format the partition by using the NTFS file system (Quick)
◦Format the partition by using the FAT file system (Quick)
◦Format the partition by using the NTFS file system
◦Format the partition by using the FAT file system
◦Leave the current file system intact (no changes)
in pratica uguale, ma per la formattazione devi scegliere (NTFS naturalmente)