What's New features of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010 9.0 :
· Advanced damage clean-up (against Spyware)
· Check new and changed files option
· HTTP, IMAP and NNTP traffic check
· ODS Scan suspend technology (when user-activity is detected)
· Startup Scan with updateable database
· Differential update (further reduction of the AV database update size)
· Script-Checker with Internet Explorer GUI plug-in
· New scan scope: Scan Critical Areas task
· Scan Startup Objects – full control of the task execution
· TheBat! plugin
· Ban-list of blocked computers by IDS subsystem (with un-block feature)
• Bug Fixed :
· Problem with system instability after long period of program operation has been fixed.
· Error causing BSOD while updating the emulator driver has been fixed.
· Pop-up message in the URL checking module has been fixed (for the Spanish version).
· Problem with pausing the scan task while third party programs are running in full-screen mode has been fixed.
· Problem with the update task freezing at system startup has been fixed.
· Vulnerability that allowed disabling of computer protection using an external script has been eliminated.
· Driver crash in rare cases while processing a write operation has been fixed.
· Crash while processing data incompliant with the protocol of Mail.Ru Agent has been fixed.