Sono dietro a un router ma l'ip 192.168.70.94 non so proprio cosa possa essere dato che sono colllegati 2 pc con tutt'altro indirizzo e quello lì pingato non risponde. Ma la stessa cosa la scrive pure Abuse 1.5.9 che però l'analisi la completa.
Moderatori: m.paolo, kadosh, Luke57
dave in un mail mi ha scritto:The change I made to the version that you got that worked involved a problem I had noticed in the Ver 1.0.6.0 of Abuse with Windows 2000. At that time I had access to a Windows 98 system and got Abuse to work with Win 98 also. I guessed that Win 98 ME would use the same API for checking the MX dns information as windows 98. I guessed that was where the problem appeared to be so I changed the code for a Win 98 ME system to use the same API as Windows 2000. That is what fixed the problem. I will release a ver 1.0.6.9 in a week or 2 with this change.
Thank you for taking the time to help me fix this problem.
| Installazione di Windows 11 su PC con CPU non compatibile Autore: Tecnico1970 |
Forum: Sistemi Operativi Windows Risposte: 5 |
| NOTEBOOK ASUS NV50VM con windows 11 Autore: grafichetto84 |
Forum: Sistemi Operativi Windows Risposte: 4 |
| Windows 11: cartelle SMB si aprono molto lentamente Autore: annasmith |
Forum: Sistemi Operativi Windows Risposte: 3 |
| Troubleshooting Windows 11 installation errors Autore: alexuna |
Forum: Sistemi Operativi Windows Risposte: 2 |
| What are the main functions of the Windows operating system? Autore: omanida |
Forum: Sistemi Operativi Windows Risposte: 2 |
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 42 ospiti