Da: SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS
Inviato: Domenica 18 febbraio 2007, 1:24:48
Oggetto: From Samsung Electronics 2007 Bonanza
From Samsung Electronics 2007 Bonanza
Award Headquarters
12-14 Maihama
Tokyo,Japan

Dear Samsung Promotion Winner,

The Samsung Electronics wishes to inform you that the results of the E-mail address ballot lottery international program by Samsung Electronics held to consolidate our numerous customer worldwide. You have won the sum of £710,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND TEN THOUSAND,POUNDS STERLING) from Samsung Electronics on our 2007 New Year Bonanza.credited to a file with draw datas:

REF Nº.: UKL/74-A0802742007
Serial Nº:UN/GBP07/SAMSUNG
BATCH Nº.:UDA/MA07/EUR

Please note that your lucky winning falls within our European booklet representative office in London. In view of this, your £710,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND TEN THOUSAND,POUNDS STERLING) would be released to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. Our agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds to you as soon as you make contact with him.

To begin your claim please contact our licensed and accredited agent assigned to you:
Contact: Floyd Johnson.
Samsung Electronics Bonanza
London,United Kingdom.
Email: mail_agentfloyd@strompost.com
Phone No:[+44] (704) 570 4723.
Fax No:[+44] (709) 288-6260.
Provide the following information needed to process your winning claim.
1.Name:
2.Draw Datas above:
3.Winning E-mail:
4.COuntry Of Origin

Note that all prize must be claimed not later than 8 weeks of Notification. After this date all winnings will be returned to our Headquarters as unclaimed. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please endeavor to quote your DRAW DATAS in every correspondence with your claims agent. Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thanks for being part of our promotions program.

Yours faithfully,
Mark Nakata
Samsung Electronics.
Online Promotion Co-ordinator
Tokyo,Japan

News correlate a "Falsa e-mail promette vincite da Samsung":

4 commenti a "Falsa e-mail promette vincite da Samsung":
FRANCESCA FRANCESCA il 22 Febbraio 07 @ 22:36 pm

cosa succede se una persona risponde?...io ho provato e mi è arrivata una seconda e-mail che vi allego qui sotto in cui incuriosita ma diffidando ho fornito solo alcuni dati ma non le mie coordinate bancarie. mi sono limtata al mio indirizzo e alla mia data di nascita e nome...vi ringrazio delle eventuali delucidazioni
cordialmente
F. B.

Samsung Electronics Award <mail_agentfloyd@yahoo.co.uk> ha scritto: Data: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 14:02:13 +0000 (GMT)