Condividi:        

Messaggio d'errore

Hai problemi con i file Zip, vuoi formattare l'HD, non sai come funziona FireFox? O magari ti serve proprio quel programmino di cui non ricordi il nome! Ecco il forum dove poter risolvere i tuoi problemi.

Moderatori: Dylan666, hydra, gahan

Messaggio d'errore

Postdi massyxx30 » 25/01/04 09:47

Un aiuto per il mio amico all'avvio windows appare la scritta "browsevi.dll" e prega di riavviare la macchina ma il problema pur riavviando ricompare.
Fra l'altro non si puo eseguire nessun comando appena si clicca compare sembre questo errore.
Cosa deve fare? Il sistema operativo è windows me.
Grazie.
massyxx30
Utente Junior

Sponsor

Postdi HUGOBOSS » 25/01/04 11:17

BROWSEVI O BROWSEUI?
SE E' BROWSEUI LEGGI QUESTO POST:

BROWSEUI.DLL fault at start of windows.
Saturday, December 20, 2003 at 2:42 pm
Windows Me Annoyances Discussion Forum
Posted by Jack Gulley [find other messages by Jack Gulley]

You could try just deleting all copies of browseui.dll and see if you can boot it then. Can you boot into Safe Mode by holding down the Ctrl key before the Windows ME splash screen.

If you can get it booted without browseui.dll or in Safe Mode, try to REPAIR Internet Explorer in Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs by selecting the "MicroSoft Internet Explorer..." line, click Add/Remove and then select the Repair option.

It sounds like something else has corrupted your system. Download CWshredder.exe and save it on a diskette. Then if you can boot the corrupted system into Safe Mode and get to the RUN option, run it and see if it picks up the CoolWebSearch browser hijacker stuff. The latest versions of this BHO is known to crash windows ME real bad if you try to remove it with backlevel AdAware.
HUGOBOSS
Utente Senior

Torna a Software Windows

Topic correlati a "Messaggio d'errore":