Condividi:        

email dallo Zambia....

Discussioni e opinioni costruttive sul mondo dell'informatica.
Per la soluzione di problemi specifici fare riferimento alle sezioni di assistenza!

Moderatori: aurelio37, Anthony47, axelrox

email dallo Zambia....

Postdi damianomx » 03/07/03 18:45

Leggete questa mail che mi è arrivata...se non conoscete l'inglese usate un traduttore...altavista non è affidabile...
Thomas Mutete

Contract Award Monitoring Committee. Zambia Ministry of Mining and Resources. Lusaka, Zambia

Attn: Sir/Madam

I am interested in your partnership in a business transaction. This business proposal I wish to intimate you of will be of mutual benefit to both of us and it's success is entirely based on mutual trust, cooperation and a high level of confidentiality.

I am representing the board of the contract award and monitoring committee of the Zambian Ministry of Mining and Resources. I am seeking your assistance to enable me transfer the sum of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your private/company account.

The fund came up as a result of a contract awarded and executed for and on behalf of my Ministry. The contract was supposed to be awarded to two foreign contractors to the tune of US$180,000,000.00 (One hundred and Eighty Million United States Dollars). But in the course of negotiation, the contract was awarded to a Bulgarian contractor at the cost of US$149,500,000.00 (One hundred and Forty-nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to our advantage unknown to the contractor. This contract has been satisfactorily executed and inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing payment from my Ministry, where our Board is in-charge of all foreign contract payment approval.

As a civil servant still in active government service, I am forbidden by law to operate an account outside the shores of Zambia. Hence this message to you seeking your assistance so as to enable me present your private/company account details as a beneficiary of contractual claims alongside that of the Bulgarian contractor, to enable me transfer the difference of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your provided account. On actualisation, the fund will be disbursed as stated below.1. 20% of the fund will be for you as beneficiary 2. 80% of the fund will be for Us. All logistics are in place and all modalities worked out for a smooth actualisation of the transaction within the next few working days of commencement. For further details as to the work ability of this transaction, please reach me as soon as possible for further clarification. Please, email me on receipt of this mail on utetetho-55@phantomemail.com / atetetho-fin55@phantomemail.com , or you can as well contact my colleague in Amsterdam by Name, Tony Adams on his private Telephone Number, 0031 630 680 097 and he will explain more better to you..

Thank you and God bless as I await your urgent response.

Yours Sincerely,

Thomas Mutete

si,si...penso ci sia da fidarsi... :lol:
ma chi credono di prendere per il c**o?
damianomx
Utente Senior

Sponsor

Postdi dado » 03/07/03 19:09

Non so se fosse proprio questa, ma poco tempo fa s'era parlato di un'email truffa simile sul forum...

House: "Vede, tutti pensano che sia un paziente a causa del bastone"
Wilson: "Allora perchè non indossa un camice bianco come tutti noi?"
House: "Perchè altrimenti pensano che sia un medico".
dado
Utente Senior

Postdi pjfry » 03/07/03 19:10

che c**o che hai avuto, millllllllioni di dollari!!!!
:D di solito arrivano dalla nigeria... cerca 'nigeria' nel forum se non sai già cosa fare... puoi limitarti a non rispondere o mandarla a qualche ente che se ne occupa ;)
pjfry
Moderatore

Postdi zello » 03/07/03 20:55

Uh, ne ricevo un due o tre al giorno. Ultimamente va di moda l'iraq (sono il figlio dell'ex ministro ecc ecc, solita pappa) - lo strano è che arrivano da Internet Café di Dublino o Amsterdam...
Il faut être toujours ivre. Tout est là : c'est l'unique question. Pour ne pas sentir l'horrible fardeau du Temps qui brise vos épaules et vous penche vers la terre,il faut vous enivrer sans trêve...
zello
Moderatore

Postdi pjfry » 03/07/03 20:57

zello ha scritto:Uh, ne ricevo un due o tre al giorno. Ultimamente va di moda l'iraq (sono il figlio dell'ex ministro ecc ecc, solita pappa) - lo strano è che arrivano da Internet Café di Dublino o Amsterdam...
eheheh è strano perchè una volta i latitanti dovevano arrivare in argentina, adesso fanno meno strada :D :lol: :lol:
pjfry
Moderatore

Postdi luna11 » 03/07/03 22:05

luna11
Utente Senior

Postdi damianomx » 04/07/03 17:46

eheheh...questa è arrivata oggi...sembra che tutti mi vogliano tirare dietro dei soldi :D

Email: daviswembe@starmedia.com

Attn:

Soliciting For Business Venture and Partnership.

My name is MR. DAVIS WEMBE Chairman of contract award and monitoring
committee of Ministry of Urban and rural development ,my duty as
empowered by the Mauritius Government is to provide the basic amenities,social
recreational activities in urban and rural areas,This programm includes
assistance to deprived Local communities and to co-ordinate projects
and development at the national level, Furthermore, from this projects we
have been able to secure some reasonable amount of U.S.$21.8m(Twenty
one Million Eight Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars Only)as commision from
various Contractors resulting from over invoicing ,hence all the necessary
approvals has been completed.

These approved fund is now packaged and despatched through a security
company for onward delivery to its final destination. These fund are