Condividi:        

screensaver etc..su wxp

Hai problemi con i file Zip, vuoi formattare l'HD, non sai come funziona FireFox? O magari ti serve proprio quel programmino di cui non ricordi il nome! Ecco il forum dove poter risolvere i tuoi problemi.

Moderatori: Dylan666, hydra, gahan

Postdi dadi » 16/11/01 21:47

Ho provato ad installare alcuni themes o screensaver ma dopo averli scaricati, aprendoli con winzip appare una finestra dove si dice che il sistema non li supporta. Qualcuno sa come ovviare alla cosa?
Grazie
dadi

Sponsor

Postdi Triumph Of Steel » 17/11/01 08:06

Non supporta gli ScreenSaver o non supporta l'estrazione con Winzip?
Non ho capito! :o

Prova ad estrarre un tema in una cartella...

e poi lo installi
Triumph Of Steel
Moderatore

Postdi dadi » 17/11/01 08:28

Ciao

quando li sto aprendo con winzip appare un'indicazione che ti dice che windows2000 ( e suppongo di conseguenza xp ) non è supportato per installare temi e screensavers. Infatti anche se si continua con l'apertura regolare di winzip il tema non viene installato sul video. Premetto che sono alle prime armi con il computer ma un'installazione la so fare...di solito! Con gli altri windows non c'erano mai stati problemi. Se puoi spiegarmi l'arcano mi faresti un piacere. Grazie
Susanna
dadi

Postdi Triumph Of Steel » 17/11/01 10:06

Ma tu li apri da WinZip o prima li estrai e poi lo installi??

Perchè eventualmente

1) Non vengono installati se fai doppio click sul tema che si trva all'interno dello zip, e quindi è ancora zippato (prova ad estrarli e poi fare doppio click)

2) Non c'è installato (strano) il supporto per i temi del desktop!
controlla in Installazione/Applicazioni e poi scegli componenti di windows...
Triumph Of Steel
Moderatore

Postdi dadi » 17/11/01 21:04

Ciao sono sempre Susanna
vediamo se riesco a farti capire e scusa se fino ad ora non ci sono riuscita.
Allora dopo il download vado a ad aprire winzip e alla al secondo o terzo passaggio mi dice :
Unzip non supporta " officially theme installation under windows 2000". Microsoft has not documented windows'2000 theme support and themes mat not install cprrectly due to incompatibilities with earlier version of windows. ( non include the PLUS! Package or equivalent )
Poi suggeriscono di premere F1 per le spiegazioni e io ti incollo quello che viene riportatato :Desktop Themes and Windows 2000

WinZip® does not officially support desktop theme installation under Windows 2000. Please read the following information carefully.
The WinZip desktop theme installer is not officially supported under Windows 2000 because Windows 2000 itself does not support themes in the same way that earlier versions of Windows did.
The initial release of Windows 2000 (build 2195) does not include the Plus! package (or its equivalent) that was available for Windows 95, 98, or NT 4.0. As a result, there are some differences between desktop theme support under Windows 2000 and earlier versions of Windows, and some potential problems that you should be aware of when using WinZip® to install desktop themes under Windows 2000:

· The system theme installer (THEMES.EXE) is included with Windows 2000, but it is installed in the Windows system folder (typically C:WinNTSystem32) rather than in a separate folder as in the past (typically C:Program FilesPlus!Themes).

Because theme components are often extracted to folders that are relative to the folder where THEMES.EXE is stored, installing some themes may require WinZip to extract files to the system folder. Some users may consider this to be undesirable behavior, and it is even possible for important system files to be overwritten.

· Some desktop themes specify that theme components must be extracted to the Plus! themes folder (C:Program FilesPlus!Themes) or to its subfolders. In order to do this, WinZip must create the Plus! themes folder if it does not already exist. Under Windows 2000, if this folder exists, the system theme installer THEMES.EXE may fail to recognize themes and theme components that are properly stored in the system folder and its subfolders. That is, you may no longer be able to use THEMES.EXE to activate themes that you have previously installed.

You may be able to correct this situation by deleting the Plus! folder, but be certain that there are no important files in the Plus! folder or its subfolders before doing so!

· Under previous versions of Windows, WinZip was able to tell the system theme installer which theme it should display when it starts up. This does not work under Windows 2000 when the system theme installer starts, it displays the current desktop settings rather than the theme that WinZip has just extracted. In order to view the components of the new theme, you must select it from the drop-down list labeled Theme.

It is possible that Microsoft might update Windows 2000 or release a Plus! equivalent that will address these issues. However, at this time WinZip does not officially support desktop theme installation under Windows 2000.

Please visit our website for current information on themes and Windows 2000:
http://www.winzip.com/xw2kthm.htm