Condividi:        

Ricerca testo con più opzioni

Hai problemi con i file Zip, vuoi formattare l'HD, non sai come funziona FireFox? O magari ti serve proprio quel programmino di cui non ricordi il nome! Ecco il forum dove poter risolvere i tuoi problemi.

Moderatori: Dylan666, hydra, gahan

Ricerca testo con più opzioni

Postdi alaskalodi » 17/03/04 19:29

Mi trovo spesso a cercare delle parole di testo in cartelle di archivio residenti su hard disk. I file che contengono il testo cercato sono in formato .txt, .rtf e .doc. Utilizzo per tale esigenza ciò che windows mette a disposizione cioè la funzione trova. La cosa però non mi soddisfa. Mi occorrerebbe un motore di ricerca più evoluto che permetta ad esempio la funzione and cioè che mi permetta la ricerca congiunta di due o più parole così da restringere il numero dei risultati che soddisfano il criterio di ricerca che ho precedentemente impostato. Qualcuno si è trovato a dover risolvere un problema analogo? Cosa si può utilizzare per affinare i criteri di ricerca nei testi già digitalizzati?
alaskalodi
Utente Senior

Sponsor

Postdi Dylan666 » 18/03/04 11:20

Ti consiglio di affidarti a uno dei tanti freeware che girano per la rete.
Questo non sarà sicuramente uno dei più belli graficamente, ma è leggero, veloce e senza installazione:

http://www.zdnetindia.com/downloads/info/7117857.html
Dylan666
Moderatore

Postdi alaskalodi » 18/03/04 20:56

Dylan come al solito sei mitico. Il software consigliato, come è descritto sul sito che mi hai linkato, è stupendo. Però al momento non si riesce a scaricarlo. Riproverò domani.
alaskalodi
Utente Senior

Postdi Dylan666 » 18/03/04 21:06

Vero, il link non va perché arriva al sito del produttore che non c'è più.
Prendilo da qui, scaricando il file chiamato InFileFind.Exe (è il programma nudo e crudo, niente installazione come dicevo prima) e non InFileFind.zip, ché non sembra scaricabile.

http://public.planetmirror.com/pub/3dfi ... iles/misc/
Dylan666
Moderatore

Postdi alaskalodi » 18/03/04 21:14

Ok l'ho scaricato. Ora non posso installarlo ma ci proverò al più presto. Sei sempre più mitico! Grazie.
alaskalodi
Utente Senior

Postdi Dylan666 » 18/03/04 21:17

Ripeto, non installarlo ma solo usarlo ;)
Grazie per i complimenti! :) :) :)
Dylan666
Moderatore

Postdi alaskalodi » 19/03/04 14:33

L'ho provato ma purtroppo non ci siamo. Non è pratico: occorre ogni volta inserire il percorso completo di ricerca. Gli operatori AND e OR non funzionano. Le sottocartelle non le analizza. Occorre selezionare un solo tipo di testo per volta: txt, doc o rtf.
alaskalodi
Utente Senior

Postdi Dylan666 » 19/03/04 14:49

Forse l'unico problema è che il file nell'archivio ZIP che scaricai io tempo fa aveva anche un file TXT con le istruzioni ;)

InFileFind
Version 1.1.2

Readme and Usage Guide
--------------------------------------------
---- Contents:
1) Purpose
2) Instructions
3) User Question
4) Bugs and Leave-Outs
5) Contact Information
6) Credits

---- Purpose:
InFileFind is designed to allow one to quickly search for text inside of certain files. InFileFind not only lets one search for a single word or phrase, but lets the user set certain conditions for acceptable files by allowing a boolean operator in the "Search String"
such as AND / OR.

Another advantage of InFileFind is it's speed, even on low end machines, and the small amount of system resources taken up by the program.

---- Instructions:
Required Arguments:
The "Search Drive" Box allows the user to choose which drive will be searched. This includes CD ROMS and Floppy Drives, as well as Hard Drives and their Partitions. The "Search Path" Box sets the starting directory of search; no value is the root directory (i.e. "C:\"). The "File Type" box features a list of common file searches, but allows one to enter anything one wishes.

Optional Arguments:
The "Search String" box is optional. Leave it blank to simply search for files that fit the "File Type" criteria. If one wants to find all files containing a word or phrase, enter that word, in quotations, in the "Search String" box. To find all files containing two different words or phrases, enter each word or phrase in seperate quotes seperated by the word AND. To find all files containing one word or the other, enter each word or phrase in seperate quotes seperated by the word OR. To find all files containing one word and not the other word, enter the first word or phrase in quotes seperated by the word NOT. The second word or phrase will be discluded.
The "Search in Subdirectories" check box allows you to search all subdirectories (Startting with the "Search Path" and going through each, or to simply search the current directory (as denoted by "Search Path"). The "Search for Whole Word" box allows you to search for the search string(s) as a whole word(s).

Examples:
To Search the "C" Drive and Start in the "Temp" Directory, select "C:" from the "Search Drive" list and type Temp for the "Search Path" box. (The correct syntax for the "Search Path" box is \Dir\, but InFileFind Will automatically add starting and ending slashes for you.)

To Search for all file's with the word "ME" in the name, select the drive and search path, then enter *ME*.* as the "File Type". "*" is the "Wildcard" Operator.

To Search For all Text Files on Drive C containg the Words "This" and "That", select drive C, enter *.txt (or choose the first entry in the list) under "File Type" and type "This" and "That" for the Search String.

- After Setting up Your Search, Select "Search"
- To clear Everything and Start Fresh, Select "Search"
- To Open a Found File, Double Click it
- To Copy a file's path, select it (single click) then right
click and Select "Copy Address"
(You may Also Open Files This Way)
- To Clear only the List, Right Click and Select "Clear"

---- User Question
As you will see below, there is much that I wanted to include in this program still, but first, I needed to start getting some responses from users and see what they felt. So please, email me and tell me exactly what you think of the program.

---- Bugs and Leave-Outs
The only bug in the program to date is that if you search with "Whole Word", the program does not recognize the first word in a file as a whole word.

The program does not search for text inside .Doc files due to formatting and encryption of .Doc files. The extraction method is unknown to me, but if any one knows, I would appreciate the information!!!
The program does not display hidden or system files.
Sort of hidden in the list, is a Column that displays the number of times a word was found in a file. This may be usefull in future versions to allow the user to set limits on how many times a word can appear in a file.
The window cannot be resized. This was deemed unnescessary for this version.
The list does not include a Column for File Attributes.
Certain options were taken out, such as "Delete All" "Open First" and "Open All".
If you close the program without clicking stop, a Index Out Of Bounds error pops up. Ignore it.

---- Contact Information:
MerlinCorey@Hotmail.com
VortexReality2050@Hotmail.com

Vortex Software Message Board: Http://WWW.VortexSoftware.F2s.Com/Cgi-Bin/Ikonboard.cgi

---- Credits:
Merlin Corey For nearly all the code
Paul Turner for the Idea and Beta Testing
Vortex for the Cool Graphic, Beta Testing, and Readme fixing

Peace.

-EOF-
Dylan666
Moderatore

Postdi alaskalodi » 19/03/04 20:59

Ok con la user guide è decisamente meglio! Grazie! Ma sei come Eta Beta! Dalle tasche ti salta fuori di tutto!!!
alaskalodi
Utente Senior

Postdi Dylan666 » 16/04/04 01:21

Riesumo questo vecchio post per dare il link di quello stesso file ma contenuto in un archivio Zip insieme alle istruzioni ;)

http://www.excite.it/download/files/InF ... 1.1.2/1085
Dylan666
Moderatore

Torna a Software Windows

Topic correlati a "Ricerca testo con più opzioni":