Vedi se può essere utile:
Loud fan noise of Aspire T120
My Acer Aspire T120 is very loud, what can I do?
This seems to be related to the housing fan on the left. In the cases where the T120 is noisy the housing fan is not regulated.
Please update the System BIOS to the latest Version, this will solve the Problem.
http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/de ... _t120.html
Note: Please follow these steps when updating the BIOS:
1. Please create a bootable disk under Windows XP Home (format with MS-DOS bootdisk option checked)
2. Change to the directory in which you have extracted the zip
3. Copy all files to your bootable floppy disk and make sure you overwrite existing files on the floppy.
4. Re-start your Aspire T120 with the floppy inserted and boot from floppy, the BIOS will be updated automatically.
5. Remove the disk, re-start the T120 and enter the BIOS. Make sure you load optimal default settings
6. Leave the BIOS and save settings.
Se pretendi perfezione dagli altri.....
Devi essere pefetto!