GSA-4163B Version A101 Firmware Update
To update the firmware of the GSA-4163B please refer to the following instructions:
Note: Not following the subsequent update instructions explicitly will result in
permanent damage to your drive, for which LG will not be responsible.
This firmware update is for drives with original firmware versions below A100.
The drives must be original LG branded drives with the DVD Writer
model number GSA-4163B(no OEM units).
If you have an OEM unit, branded with another manufacturers name,
please contact that manufacturer for support and firmware updates.
This firmware update is for use only on PC¡¯s with Windows XP, Windows 2000,
Windows Millennium Edition (ME), or Windows 98.
¡Ø Critical Instructions: (to be followed carefully)
1. Connect the drive as ¡°master¡± by it self, on the secondary IDE controller
with no other device on the same IDE cable, making note to set the jumper
on the back of the drive to the ¡°master¡± position.
2. Download the file GSA-4163A101(EW).ZIP to a folder of your choice.
This download includes this ¡°Read me(ew)¡± text file,
as well as the GSA4163A101.EXE program, which will auto-update your drive¡¯s firmware.
3. Close all other programs including: screen saver, antivirus and/or power-down programs.
(If these programs are not closed, they will try to engage the PC,
during the update process, thus interrupting the update and damaging the drive).
4. Check the drive to ensure that there is no disk in the tray before you start
the update procedure.
5. Go into the folder with the update file and double click the GSA4163A101.EXE program
and click the ¡°update¡± button (red). Once the update is complete,
you will see ¡°Firmware Update Complete¡± and the button will become green
|Masterizzatore Hp dvd 940 - Problema con driver Windows 7
Forum: Assistenza Hardware
Visitano il forum: Nessuno e 7 ospiti